Vision and Values
We are a school with strong, positive and friendly culture. We’re highly respected within our local community and the children are at the heart of all we do.
Our values are our foundation. These are practiced by our staff and passed on to the children at our school.
- Honesty and Trust
- Unity and Co-operation
- Understanding, Thoughtfulness and Appreciation
- Kindness, Respect and Tolerance
- Responsibility, Courage and Perseverance
- Patience, Caring and Humility
We also value and promote:
- Friendship, Happiness and Love
- Freedom, Peace and Hope
Everything is underpinned by:
We have an equally strong vision for the direction of the school to maximise the potential of every child and help them to develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Safe, Happy and Promoting healthy bodies and minds
- Experimental, Challenging, Creative and Exciting
- Inclusive, Equal, Diverse and Fair
- Personalised nurturing to maximise potential
- Achieve exceptional progress and attainment
- Working in partnership, Community focussed
- Embracing technology
- Growing a lifelong love of learning